About this blog

Welcome! This is my eXperimental blog. Here I try out different topic ideas and formats. From Aviation to Zincification.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Bell 47 Helicopter : From my drawing to learning about the inventor




Hello! Thanks for clicking on this blog post.  Above is a "play" button to an audio recording.  After drawing this image of a Bell 47 motor mount, I did some research...  If you click play, you can follow along the links of my journey through the invention of the Bell 47 Helicopter...

My drawing:

For comparison, my photo of the Bell 47 motor mount:

Intrepid Air and Space Museum:
http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/



Joey and Molly Exhibit Designers:

Bel 47 Frame on Ebay:

The story of the Bell 47:

Scott Model 47:

YouTube of the process of inventing the a stable Helicopter

Institute for the Study of Consciousness:

Aurthor M. Young’s Essays:

NY Times Obituary:

Arthur M. Young’s Patent:

Thanks for reading,

Ron Grosinger


No comments:

Post a Comment